The following house cleaning tips and home hygiene guidelines can help to keep your family protected during flu period.
FLU PREVENTION HOUSE CLEANING TIPS
- Disinfect High-Touch Areas. Any surface, object, or area that family members regularly touch should be frequently and thoroughly disinfected. These include door handles, faucet handles, kitchen counters, tabletops, desktops, light switches, phone handsets, computer accessories, tablets, and remote controls. Be careful not to risk electric shock when disinfecting electronics.
- Disinfect Outside Items. Any items that leave your home — like clothes, purses, backpacks, shoes, and smartphones — can track germs back into your home. Launder and/or disinfect these items often.
- Use Microfiber Materials. Microfiber cloths and mop pads will trap bacteria and viruses during cleaning instead of smearing them over surfaces.
- Manage Air Quality. Prevent coughing and sneezing by managing your home’s humidity levels and by filtering the air in your home with HEPA-filter technology.
- Clean & Disinfect More Often. Stay on top of germs by cleaning more frequently. If you use a home cleaning service, consider asking them to clean and disinfect your home more often or during the period.
What product should I use?
Keep the flu out of your home with us. Call 6440 3342 or book an appointment here